Camp Anarchy: 3 Day Punk Rock Campout – a new camping, craft beer and punk music festival will take over Legend Valley, just outside Columbus, OH, this spring, on Friday, May 31, Saturday, June 1, and Sunday, June 2. Camp Anarchy will feature performances by THE OFFSPRING, RANCID, NOFX, BAD RELIGION, PENNYWISE, X, SUICIDAL TENDENCIES, LESS THAN JAKE, FEAR, and more, along with craft beer tastings (available for purchase), and a slew of attractions including a Dodgeball Arena, Fair Games, Flea’s Market Vendor Village, and much more. This one-of-a-kind destination event is the only punk rock campout in the country, and will host NOFX’s first US performance in over one year.
Camp Anarchy is, “A punker’s dream…three days of the best bands and so much to do while camping under the stars in Ohio. What could be better?” – John Reese, Camp Anarchy co-producer and founder of Synergy Global Entertainment (SGE)
The daily band lineup for Camp Anarchy is as follows (subject to change), with more bands to be announced:
Attendees are also invited to participate in a number of other activities and attractions going on throughout each day, including:
● CRAFT BEER TASTING AREA: What most of you are here for…a massive craft beer sampling area offering tastings from local and national breweries with more than 150 craft beers to choose from. Columbus has quietly become a craft beer mecca, at the heart of a state that now boasts over 200 craft breweries producing more than 1.3 million barrels of beer annually. (Must have a Tasting Pass and be 21+)
● THE DODGEBALL ARENA: Hosting Fans Against the Bands dodgeball games…don’t forget your sweatbands for these epic battles.
● FAIR GAMES: This is where the freaks are unleashed. Come play games of chance to win a teddy bear that will probably end up in a box in your garage, or watch a guy pierce his eyeball. THE unFAIR boasts our spin on our summer camp favorites, like Postcards From The Edge where you can get a collector’s postcard and send it out from camp to your friends and family, and big ass games.
● FLEA’S MARKET VENDOR VILLAGE: Full of stuff you probably don’t need but know you will want.
● OVERSIZED GAMES: Beer Pong, Jenga, Cornhole & more.
● SCAVENGER HUNTS
● S’MORES STATION
Super stoked to be taking part in the first ever Camp Anarchy music and camping fest next year!!! Looks like Legend Valley will become ground zero for some serious punk rock debauchery and musical mayhem. The Offspring, Rancid, NOFX, Bad Religion, Pennywise, X, Suicidal Tendencies, Less Than Jake, Fear? What the fck? Does the lineup get better? Craft beer tastings, shit to buy, shit to eat, booze to drink, and camping chaos till all hours? There is no question that this is gonna be a fcking crazy good three days!!! Not to mention, this will be NOFX’s first performance in America in over a year…who the fck is gonna miss that shit?! I’m not!! See you in the pit fckers! That’s where I’ll be!!” – Fletcher Dragge of Pennywise